Click any thumbnail below to display the 1977 Walter Wolf F1 slide show.
Back to All Vehicles for Sale
Print this Page
Email this Page
1977 Walter Wolf F1
- Walter Wolf Formula One Prototype Chassis Number WR1
- Owned By Team Owner Walter Wolf Since New, 40+ years
- 1st Place At Monaco Grand Prix, Canadian Grand Prix, Argentine Grand Prix In 1977
- Completely Untouched Since Its Final Race, Still Wearing Its Original Paint
- Very Likely The Most Original Formula 1 Car From The Era
- Built By Peter Warr, Harvey Postlethwaite And Patrick Head
- Exclusively Driven By Jody Scheckter In 1977 Season
- WR1 Finished On The Podium In Every Race It Completed
- Finished 2nd In 1977 Formula One Drivers Championship
Sorry, no details are available!
We offer flexible financing and leasing options for both USA and Canadian clients. Legendary Motorcar Company specializes in classic and exotic vehicle acquisitions, sales, consignments, global sourcing, restorations and collection management since 1985. www.legendarymotorcar.com Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and Instagram. Tune in to Legendary Motorcar the TV show, on BNN Business News Network in Canada and Velocity Network in the USA.
For Canadian Residents, Price + Applicable Taxes + Applicable Licensing Fees. All Prices in USD's.