Click any thumbnail below to display the 1965 Shelby 427 Cobra Competition slide show.
Back to All Vehicles for Sale
Print this Page
Email this Page
1965 Shelby 427 Cobra Competition
- - 1 of 19 True Production 427 Competition Cars Produced
- - One Of Very Few To Retain Its Original Skin
- - The Only Production 427 Cobra To Win Outright In A Significant European Race
- - Raced In 1966 By 3 Formula One Drivers Chris Irwin, David Piper, And FIA World Champion Bob Bondurant
- - 1st Place Overall 1966 Brands Hatch Against GT40s, 250LM, Lightweight E-type
- - Competed In A 1966 FIA World Sportscar Championship Race
- - Completely Restored By Legendary Motorcar Company
- - Participated In 2012 Pebble Beach Concours, 2014 Villa D’Este (The Best Iconic Car), 2015 Goodwood Festival Of Speed
- - Between Originality, Race History, And Quality This Is Very Likely The Best Production 427 Competition Car In Existence
Sorry, no details are available!
We offer flexible financing and leasing options for both USA and Canadian clients. Legendary Motorcar Company specializes in classic and exotic vehicle acquisitions, sales, consignments, global sourcing, restorations and collection management since 1985. www.legendarymotorcar.com Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and Instagram. Tune in to Legendary Motorcar the TV show, on BNN Business News Network in Canada and Velocity Network in the USA.
For Canadian Residents, Price + Applicable Taxes + Applicable Licensing Fees. All Prices in USD's.