Click any thumbnail below to display the 1963 Shelby 289 Cobra Competition slide show.
Back to All Vehicles for Sale
Print this Page
Email this Page
1963 Shelby 289 Cobra Competition
- - Factory Team Full Competition Cobra
- - 1 of 24 Factory Built And Raced 289 Team Cobra Roadsters
- - First Cobra To Ever Win A Race (Riverside)
- - First Cobra To Win A Championship (1963 SCCA)
- - First Cobra To Place Top 5 at an International Event (FIA Daytona Continental 3 HR)
- - First Overall Cobra Win In USRRC Helped Secure The 1963 Manufacturers Championship
- - Formerly Part Of The Shelby American Collection
- - Raced In The Most Significant Time Of The "Cobra Ferrari Wars"
Sorry, no details are available!
We offer flexible financing and leasing options for both USA and Canadian clients. Legendary Motorcar Company specializes in classic and exotic vehicle acquisitions, sales, consignments, global sourcing, restorations and collection management since 1985. www.legendarymotorcar.com Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and Instagram. Tune in to Legendary Motorcar the TV show, on BNN Business News Network in Canada and Velocity Network in the USA.
For Canadian Residents, Price + Applicable Taxes + Applicable Licensing Fees. All Prices in USD's.