Click any thumbnail below to display the 1969 Ford GT40 slide show.
Back to All Vehicles for Sale
Print this Page
Email this Page
1969 Ford GT40
- 1 of 7 Lightweight Factory Competition GT40s Built To The Same Spec As The 1968 Le Mans Winning GT40 And All 3 Gulf Team Cars
- Lightweight Aluminium roof, Aluminum Spare Wheel Cover, Lightweight Panels
- Gurney-Weslake Aluminium-Heads
- Stage II Ventilated Brakes
- Numbers Matching Engine And Transmission
- Original Chassis And Body (Spare Front And Rear Bonnet)
- Raced From New Including Championship Winning History
- Raced In 2012 Le Mans Classic
- Documented By GT40 Historian Ronnie Spain
- Known History From New
Sorry, no details are available!
We offer flexible financing and leasing options for both USA and Canadian clients. Legendary Motorcar Company specializes in classic and exotic vehicle acquisitions, sales, consignments, global sourcing, restorations and collection management since 1985. www.legendarymotorcar.com Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and Instagram. Tune in to Legendary Motorcar the TV show, on BNN Business News Network in Canada and Velocity Network in the USA.
For Canadian Residents, Price + Applicable Taxes + Applicable Licensing Fees. All Prices in USD's.