Click any thumbnail below to display the 1966 Ford Mustang Shelby Trans Am Group II Racecar slide show.
Back to All Vehicles for Sale
Print this Page
Email this Page
1966 Ford Mustang Shelby Trans Am Group II Racecar
- #12 of 16 "Notchback" Mustangs prepared by Shelby American for Group II Trans Am Racing in 1966
- Originally built for Legendary Shelby American test driver Ken Miles
- Winner of the Pan-American 6 Hour Trans Am Race at Green Valley, Texas 1966 with driver John McComb
- John McComb and this car Helped Ford Claim the Trans Am Manufacturers Championship for 1966
- Participant in the 24 Hours of Daytona, 1967
- Feature Cover Car for Sports Car Graphic in December 1966
- Long and Successful Racing History in SCCA until 1973
More Details Coming Soon!